Curcumin in Inflammation
• Offers Potent Anti-inflammatory action by inhibiting the pain mediators& thus improves symptoms in Rheumatoid & Osteoadhrifis
• It Blocks NF kB that travels in nuclei of cell & turn on genes related to inflammation
• Its potent antioxidant action neutralizes free radicals due to its chemical structure
Curcumin in Heart Disease
• Curcumin lowers the risk of Heart Disease.
• Curcumin improves the endothelial function and is a potent anti inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
Curcumin in Brain Activity (Alzheimer’s Disease)
• It boosts levels of brain hormone BBIIF which increases the grcnyth of new neurons & fights various degenerative processes in Nam.
• Curcumin can crass Blood Brain Battier and has shown various improvements in pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
• Evidences confinn that it increases Dopamine& Serotonin levels.
Curcumin in Cancer
• It reduces the moth of cancerous cells & inhibits the growth of tumor.
• Evidences confirm that curcumin prevents cancer of the digestive system like cold-rectal cancer.
Curcumin in Digestive System
• Stimulates gall bladder to release bile.
• Bioavailable curcumin helps in stomach ulcers by inhibiting stomach acid secretion and inhibiting the activity of pepsin.
• Exhibits anti-viral activity against influenza and reduces Hepatitis C virus genesexpression.
• Increases the level of Glutathione Superoxide Dismulase and Catalyse in kidneyliverand brain.
• Has carminative properties which relieves flatulence & soothes intestinal spasm and pain by relaxing muscles and sphincters.